Friday, October 3, 2008

Reality (The Bitter Truth) [moving on pt.1]

I can still hear the sound of trickling passion as our love ran dry.
My eyes left dry from forgotten sorrow,
Finding it hard to find meaning in bleeding hearts.
I seem to be tone deaf to the beat of hearts.
“There’s no point to even start,
Someone already broke my heart.”
But if what we had was so empty
Why do I still miss this hollow abyss?
Why do I still miss your kiss?
Why is it that it’s this twisted mist of fantasy that keeps me going?
A fantasy in which things weren’t that bad.
A fantasy that seemed to speak of forever.
A fantasy…
And that’s all we ever were.
The thing is that
I can’t travel our path again, because the realities that we’d never work,
Because the fact is,
We live in reality
And reality hurts.

No comments: